This is one of the most needed thing that need to be done for any person who holds a custom mail with custom domain (like firstname.lastname@example.org). How to sync those mails with your android phone? Here I show you how to do that.
Steps to be done:
Before going into this document make sure that you have configured a mail ID for your domain and you have your server details
If you are done then here we go
- Open GMAIL app from your Android Mobile
- Open SETTINGS tab
- Select ADD ACCOUNT
- Select OTHERS in the list of available items
- Give your configured DOMAIN EMAIL ID
- Select what type of mail id that you have POP3 or IMAP
- Give your PASSWORD that you set in your domain
- Now configure INCOMING SERVER SETTINGS. Type your server details, port details, and security type.
- Now configure OUTGOING SERVER SETTINGS. Type your SMTP SERVER configuration, port and security type.
- Now you are ready to get Emails in your mobile itself.
Image Source: Great Indian Blog