1. There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body – laid end to end they would circle the earth 2.5 times
2. At over 2000 kilometers long, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth.
3. The risk of being struck by a falling meteorite for a human is one occurrence every 9,300 years
4. A thimbleful of a neutron star would weigh over 100 million tons
5. A typical hurricane produces the energy equivalent of 8,000 one megaton bombs
6. Blood sucking hookworms inhabit 700 million people worldwide
7. The highest speed ever achieved on a bicycle is 166.94 mph, by Fred Rompelberg
8. We can produce laser light a million times brighter than sunshine
9. 65% of those with autism are left handed
10. The combined length of the roots of a Finnish pine tree is over 30 miles
Top Amazing new technologies:
Cool leaf keyboard:
Designed by world renowned industrial designer Dr. Kazuo Kawazaki, the Cool Leaf keyboard is a glimpse into the future: an elegantly tailored tool fusing the utility of a touch-screen with a brilliant, easily serviceable, mirror-like design.
Computers have made me such a lazy person that managing paperwork has become a difficult chore for me. It gets worse when the filing needs to be done chronologically. No magic wand to help me out here, but something like the Date Stapler will surely work. It’s the combination of a stapler and date stamper. Nifty organizer I tell you, every office should have one!
Google contact lens:
GOOGLE CONTACT LENS helps to monitor sugar level.checks the glucose level in tears. Helps diabetic patients to know their sugar level without using needles and blood.